Would you like to speak to someone who will listen to and support you in your own time and space?
If you are 13 - 18 and experienced any form of sexual assault/violence at any point in your life you can get support from our Children & Young Person's Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (CYP-ISVA)
If you would like to speak to someone call us on 0300 333 6533 or you can text on: 07860 923051
Some examples of Sexual Abuse/Assault?
- Being touched in a way you don’t like without giving permission or consent.
- Being forced or pressured to have penetrative sex, including penetration of the mouth/anus with an object or part of the body.
- Forced/made to look at sexual pictures or videos or watch someone doing anything sexual.
- Manipultated to carry out sexual activities in exchange for things such as money, gifts, places to stay or affection, This is also called Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Grooming - this can involve befriending children and young people, gaining thier trust, and often feeding hem drugs and alcohold over a long priod of time, before the sexual abuse begins. Thi can also happen on-line.
If you have expereinced any of the above, remember ......
- It is not your fault
- You will be believed
- You are right to tell someone
- You can get help, you are not alone